Who would have guessed back on March 21, 1986 that extract batch #67 would turn out to be the Ruby Ale we know today? Twenty-six years later and now made with all grain, it has become a regular in the line up for McMenamins. So if you are out and about by one of their many location, stop in and enjoy some great specials to celebrate this occasion.
• Pints of Ruby for $2.50 (all locations)
• Bottles to go of Ruby for $4.50 (Oregon only)
• 20% off all Ruby merchandise at shopmcmenamins.com. Hotel gift shops & Hillsdale Pub will have $15 Ruby shirts.
• Ruby-Marinated Chicken Sandwich w/ Herbed Goat Cheese and served with choice of side and a pint of Ruby $12 (without pint, $9.50)
• 15% off all treatments 3/21/12 only at Ruby’s Spas at Edgefield and Grand Lodge; just say “Happy birthday, Ruby!” when making your appointment
• Fun contests and giveaways all day on the main McMenamins FB page, as well as individual pub pages
The Royal Ruby of McMenamin (Imperial Ruby) is going to be pouring tomorrow at Ringlers and Zeus Cafe as well as being featured at this release event in Lola's.
Malts: Premium 2-row Malt
Original Gravity: 1.038
Terminal Gravity: 1.005
Alcohol by Volume: 4.39%
Calories: 170 per pint