1) read a few of the blog posts about how #BBC11 changed people's perspectives on being a part of craft beer. Just go to twitter, and search for #BBC11. You'll see the energy.
- I wrote one about finding my tribe
- Doug of Fledgling Brewer wrote a particularly stunning one on the call to action
- Brian of Seacoast Beverage Lab wrote one about seeing hops for the first time
- Carla, The Beer Babe, talked about Fred Eckhardt, and his integral role in craft beer history
2) take the time to weigh in on where you'd like the next conference to be. The venue for 2012 isn't set yet! The guidelines for the proposals can be found here. Let's get it over to the East Coast, or even more centrally located so that more people can join up! Have an idea for a great place to host it? Speak up! As someone excited about craft beer, I can't wait to go explore different communities, all around the United States. I'm also going to try and go to the one in Europe! I want to know what people are doing all over!
3) I was so excited about this that I popped awake one night, and the next morning I asked Allan & Elle of Zephyr Adventures to please make a new "badge" for us to post on our blogs. I was so nervous that they would say no... But they said yes - and now we have a new badge that we can use as a visible flag for other bloggers, brewers, and people interested in supporting the craft beer industry. Please join the community in support of craft beer - we can make it better and bigger in 2012.If you click on the badge, it will take you to the image you can download and save. Please place this on your blog, and retweet this post so others can find the information to keep passing along.
|Link up! Show your support!|